We understand that some patients may choose to delay or cancel their IVF cycles in the midst of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. In an effort to alleviate the financial pressures that accompany this decision, MDR has partnered with Reunite Rx to offer “ReUnite Reassurance”. If a patient is forced to cancel her cycle due to quarantine for COVID-19, any Follistim AQ, Ganirelix Acetate, and Pregnyl that have been used will be replaced at no additional cost.
• Cycle cancellation due to quarantine for COVID-19 before December 31, 2020*
• Patient was taking Follistim AQ during the canceled IVF cycle
• ReUnite Reassurance Program Form confirming reason for cycle cancellation
• Medications were filled at MDR Fertility Pharmacy
• Self-pay patient (no fertility drug benefit)
*Patient application must be received the day of cycle cancellation.
• Follistim AQ Cartridge (limit: 2,700 IU)
• Ganirelix Acetate Merck Brand (limit: 5 syringes)
• Pregnyl (limit: 10,000 IU vial)
1. Download the ReUnite Reassurance Program Form.
2. Ask your physician to complete and sign the form.
3. Send an email to [email protected] with the following documents:
• ReUnite Reassurance Program Form
• Medical records confirming canceled IVF cycle due to quarantine for COVID-19
For questions about the ReUnite Reassurance Program, contact ReUnite Rx at 844-385-5403.