IVF medication for eligible veterans and their spouses
Eligible infertile veterans and their spouses can now receive select Ferring Reproductive Health products at no cost through MDR.
Who is eligible?
• Medically separated from active duty
• Department of Defense Category 2 or 3 veteran
• The service-related injury resulted in infertility requiring assisted reproduction
• Must be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
• Patient and/or spouse has no insurance coverage for infertility medications
As simple as:
• A physician must certify the veteran’s eligibility on the medication order form and send it to MDR
• MDR then ships the medication directly to the veteran and his or her spouse
• No additional requirements or redemptions are necessary